This girl! Miss Cameron Nicole had the best first year of Mother's Day Out.
 |
| We went from all smiles on the first day, to all smiles on the last day. |
 |
| She loved school, but is very ready for summer! |
 |
| But first, party day at school! |
 |
| Pizza and popsicles? Yes, please. Happy kids. |
 |
| She made some sweet friends... |
 |
| learned to recognize all her letters and memorized all of their sounds. She can spell her first and last name, can count to 40 and is as smart as a whip. This kid doesn't miss anything. Yesterday, she overheard me telling Jared that I was taking Lila to the dermatologist. Cami casually piped in, "that's the skin doctor," as if she were the adult, not the 3 year old! |
 |
I'm so thankful that Cameron had these two sweet teachers to love on her the whole year. I'm pretty sure she kept them thoroughly entertained, too! |
No comments:
Post a Comment