Somehow, someway, our vacation was coming to an end. We were so sad! It had been such a fabulous 4 days with our best friends and we just didn't want to go back to reality.
 |
| We took a long walk on the beach early that day... |
 |
| and watched all the fishing boats heading out at first light. |
 |
| Then we walked the other way for a while and admired our cool hotel. We love you, Pacifica! |
 |
| I did some sentimental sand writings... |
 |
| and then we hit the pool one last time. |
 |
| Jared thought long and hard about just staying in Mexico. Forget going back to work! |
 |
| The only thing keeping us from enjoying this view a little longer was wanting to get back to our three monkeys. We couldn't wait to hug them! |
 |
By noon we were headed to the airport and en route to do just that. We made it home with no problems and got to the house just before bedtime. Hooray! They were all so happy to see us and kept gave us hugs and kisses like crazy. It was the best feeling.
By the next morning we were at Jackson's baseball tournament and right back into the swing of things. What a difference a day makes!
"I need a Kleenex. My hot chocolate spilled all over my white jacket. I'm hungry. I need a snack. Go Jackson! Don't eat that off the floor. Way to go, Bubba! Cameron, please put on your coat."
Now THIS is real life. No wonder we loved our escape so much!
|
1 comment:
I think that last picture is my favorite picture in the world. Cracking up!! What a great trip. An encore is necessary!!
Post a Comment