Thursday, March 19, 2015

My girls!

Cinderella opened last Friday, and you can bet your bottom dollar that we were there!  My little girly girl even dressed the part, too.  Love it!
It was raining and cold, but that didn't deter Lila from feeling like a princess for the day.

Maddie, Colleen, Lila and I loved the movie!  It was so well done, a great story, and very pretty to watch, too.

The next night, Jared and I met the Hays and Simpson fam's at SoHo to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday.  Happy Birthday, Maria!  We had a great time and even got to hear live jazz music.  It was a fun night without the kids and we enjoyed just kicking back, eating good food and having lots of laughs:)

St. Paddy's Day with my littlest girl was a good one, too.  She even let me put her hair up for the occasion!  We spent the morning in our backyard, and then I met my college roommate, Jen, for lunch.  It was such a pretty day that we ate on the patio and had the best time catching up. 
There's nothing like good times with old friends.

No comments:

Blog Archive