The Littlest in our family suddenly isn't looking so little anymore. I mean, really, who is this big girl swinging in my backyard?
 |
| How in the world did this happen so fast? That's my BABY y'all! Almost makes me want to have another one...but not quite! |
 |
| She's
sweet as can be, but about 95% of the time, it's as if we are living with a
monkey. I imagine that a monkey would do many of the things that she
does. A monkey would probably pull out all the Tupperware that we
own while I'm cooking dinner, or find the old Halloween candy in the pantry,
get it out and begin to chew through a Milky Way until actual chocolate starts
to ooze out through the rapper, or manage to get out all known toiletries
underneath my cabinet while I'm drying my hair! In order to complete the
last task, that monkey would probably be just as devoted to complete success as
Cami, and would crawl all the way into the cabinet to make sure it hadn't
missed anything. I imagine a monkey would also think it's a good plan to
pull out all of the old kleenex from our trashcans and proceed to shred them at
record pace. All I gotta say is, it's a good thing she's cute! |

Our oldest is more of a covert rascal, telling his friend's parents that we let him watch PG-13 movies while he's at their house for a sleepover. I can't say I blame him for wanting to watch Dumb and Dumber 2, but you gotta keep your eye on this one, too! Good thing that moms know it's not always safe to trust 7 year olds. He is worthy of praise, too, though, and came home the other day from school with a blue ribbon for getting one of the highest scores in the grade on their comprehensive math test. |
|
|
 |
And he's got skills on the court, no doubt! He and the Mavs had another big win on Saturday.
It's official--he's a Mathlete!!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment