Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Goal!

My favorite Murphy Mustang--not only can the kid score 3 goals a game, but he's also turned out to be a pretty good goalie, too! He got the goalie gloves and padded shirt for Christmas last year and finally got to put them to use this fall. 
This goal keeper takes his job very seriously...

and can punt the ball like nobody's business, too!

He's enjoyed playing with a few kids from his school and I love that he is continuing to get better at lots of sports.  He's also got a really nice coach who keeps us entertained on the sidelines with plenty of commentary.  He's got a tough job, no doubt about it.  I know that I wouldn't be nearly as good natured about coaching 12 six year olds!  It's very similar to hearding cats.  But J loves it, so I'm glad that there's a dad willing to take on this task.  Go Mustangs!

No comments:

Blog Archive