Thursday, July 26, 2012

9 years ago today...

I was ready to marry my best friend.

It was the afternoon of July 26, 2003. 
We were already at the church and filled with nerves and excitement.

I had all of my best girls there to support me... 

and Jared had all of his guys.  We were so fortunate to have such amazing friends to celebrate our big day with us.
Thank goodness, because right before our wedding began, the weight of it literally took my breathe away!
 
True to form, Jared remained calm and collected throughout the entire ceremony.  He walked his mama down the aisle...

and then took his spot next to Reverend Minx and waited for me to come walking down the aisle.

Our wedding had lots of smiles...

and a few tears, that my husband sweetly wiped away, just like he still does every now and then.

After Jerry pronounced us husband and wife, we headed back to down the aisle and were ready for the celebration to begin!

We hopped in this beautiful car and it whisked us away to our reception.  It was a night I will never forget.

Fast forward 9 years later and we are now a Party of 5.  We are just now figuring out how to manage three kids and having so much fun watching them grow.  They are goofy, dramatic, loud, a little crazy, funny, smart, passionate and very energetic!  And we wouldn't want them to be any other way.
Happy Anniversary, Babe!  I am happy.  Really, really happy. 
Thank you for asking me to marry you.  I'm so thankful.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Beautiful wedding pictures!! Happy Anniversary!

Blog Archive