Friday, March 23, 2012

Who knew?

Who knew that an old, worn out mattress could be so much fun?  These three!

We finally got Jackson a new mattress last weekend and just haven't figured out what to do with his old one yet.  Since it rained a good part of yesterday, the kids were going a little bit stir crazy.  So what did we do?  Got out this mattress, and voila, an indoor trampoline was created!  They jumped like CRAZY...

even practicing their toe touches.  I have no aspirations for Jackson to become a male cheerleader, but I have to say, he did have the best toe touch! 

Maddie, on the other hand, has a little work to do! 

While I was getting dinner ready, the two big kids went on a mission.  It was called "Get every pillow in this house and bring it down to the living room."  And they did fabulous at completing this mission.  I knew that they were taking the cushions off of the couch and getting some off my bed...

but it came as a big surprise to me when I looked over and saw at least 30 pillows covering our floor.  Oh boy!  They were thrilled with themselves. 

No comments:

Blog Archive