Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wacky Wednesday!

With it being so darn hot outside, the kids and I have been cooped up a little too long! Jackson asks us to record the Rangers games at night so that he can watch them in the morning. Here he is combining two of his passions...



baseball and bacon!



The first zany thing of the week was J getting dressed in all of his ski gear--harness included! He had Maddie hold the harness reigns and then he ran around the house with her holding on for dear life! If I wasn't so afraid that she was about to do a face plant I would have taken a picture of that scene, too.




Today was the wackiest day yet, though. This morning I found Madison asleep underneath the bench at the foot of our bed. I did a double take because I thought my eyes were surely deceiving me! She had come down to our room during the night, crawled underneath there, and gone right back to sleep. If that's not wacky, I don't know what is!




Right after I snapped that pic of Madison, J said, "look mom!" and I turned to see this. I thought he had been busy coloring a picture, when in fact he had been busy putting all of the markers in his boxers. Hey, why not?




Right after I snapped "Marker Man," I sat back down at the kitchen table to try and read a story in the newspaper. I know, lofty goal. I had gotten through a few sentences when I heard Lila start hollering for me. I didn't see her anywhere until I checked underneath the table.





This little girl is loving hide and go seek right now! Just look at that grin.



No comments:

Blog Archive