Thursday, September 16, 2010
Lila Lou
Lila is now a little over 5 months old! I know, I know, where does the time go? She has really started changing a lot these past few weeks. For starters, she loves to sit up.
She's also been growing quite a bit. By my estimations, she grew a whole inch in only 1 month. Pretty sure it was all in leg length.
She is developing the cutest personality. She always has a smile on her face and is very flattering to her mom and brother--we feel like the best comedians around. Maybe not Wanda Sykes funny, but pretty darn close.
It's a good thing she's so cute. Just tonight I thought she was giving me kisses, (something else she has learned to do) so I was giving them back. At the last second I turned my head and she spit up all over me...down my shirt, on the front of my shirt, etc. I still saw this as a victory, though, because had I not just turned my head, that spit up would have gone straight into my mouth! Jared thought it did and was trying so hard not to laugh at me. Guess it would have been a little funny. Gross. But funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment