Saturday, May 8, 2010

1 month old

Hard to believe, but Lila is one month old today. I have a feeling I'm going to be saying the same thing a year from now. Time really does fly once you have kids. My mom was so right.

To commemorate this big day, I told Lila we needed to snap some pics. I picked her out a coordinating bow for the occasion and you can just see what a big hit that was. She may not be a girly girl, but I'm not going to give up just yet!


See how much happier she was without it on? Oh well.

Also hard to imagine that she will be a toddler very soon--Jackson looks so huge to me here!


Pretending to be asleep just like baby sister.

Pursing those sweet little lips...


and finally looking at the camera! I was so stoked to get this pic--she is one tough cookie to photograph. Happy 1 month birthday, Lila Grace. We love you!



No comments:

Blog Archive