This past weekend my sweet friends gave me and Lila a baby shower. It was so nice and really got me that much more excited about being able to finally meet her in a few weeks!

I am so lucky to be blessed with such great friends.

Lila got so many adorable presents...like this embroidered bib

and precious hot pink miniature tutu. Thanks, Dale!

She also got this awesome Bevo hooded towel from one of my college roommates.
Thanks, Carol! Maybe she'll decide to check out Austin one day, too.

Gigi gave me this beautiful diaper bag--it's so pretty I'm kind of afraid to put baby stuff in it! I'm sure I'll get over that, though. I had been searching high and low for one that I really liked and now that search is over. Thanks, Gigi.

Miss Lila also got this big hot pink and black tutu--ha! I see many photo shoots in her future.

Thank you so much to everyone who came to celebrate with me. I love all of you and can't wait until Lila is able to meet y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment