1. Yesterday after he got up from his nap he was sitting at the top of the stairs. When I went up there to talk to him, he laid down and said, "My legs are broken, Mama." Translation: Carry me down the stairs! (He got that by me asking him if his legs are broken whenever he asks to be carried!)
2. Whenever I put his socks on him, no matter how well I do it, he always says, "these socks are crazy." I tug on them a bit and really don't change their position at all, but it always seems to work and they are no longer crazy.
3. Sunday morning we're all sitting at the table eating breakfast and reading the paper. He looks at me and says with a straight face, "Mom, what's the forecast today?" He knows that it's in the back of the Metro section! I'm pretty sure that most other kids are not that concerned with the weather.
4. New favorite line of questioning is 'who built this?' For example, who built this house? Who built your car? Who built daddy's car? Who built our fence? He might ask these at normal times, like when we're in the car, but sometimes they are completely out of the blue. Last night we were laying in bed and I got the 'who made our fence' question!
And finally, what's a post without some cute pictures? Here's Maddie wearing Jackson's cowboy hat. She loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment