Monday, October 19, 2009

TX - OU game 2009

Last week one of my college roommates called and asked if Jared and I would like to go to the TX-OU game with her and her fiance. Of course, we jumped at the chance--Jared had never been and it's been 10 years since the last time I went! We got there at 9:15am and promptly bought a funnel cake (great breakfast!) and some hot chocolate for me.
Then we found our way to the famed Fletcher's Corny Dog stand and these three bought a corny dog and beer - 9:30am.
After some socializing, we decided that we should probably head on into the game. Good thing--check out the crowd of people trying to enter the Cotton Bowl!

I took this picture of Bevo for Jackson. He called it the "Bevo Game" instead of the TX-OU game:)

Before the game began--already had done "Texas! Fight!" about 10 times at this point. The energy of the crowd was awesome.


Here come the Horns!


We won 16 - 13. I was so nervous at the end!


Hook 'em Horns!


Thanks also to my sweet mother-in-law for this adorable UT dress. It was perfect:)

No comments:

Blog Archive