Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

On days like today I feel so blessed. I am such a lucky girl. I have a great dad, am married to a wonderful husband who is a fantastic dad to our son and have a super father-in-law who dotes on the J man. Today we got to spend Father's Day with all of the above and more.

We began the day by giving "Dadd-O" (Jackson's nickname for Jared) his presents.


What a sweet card:)

After breakfast we were off to church. Uncle Andrew was in town and went with us. He's attempting to wrangle the rascal in this pic. Pretty sure Jackson won that round.

After church both families came over for some tasty BBQ.

We wolfed that down just so we could get to the really good stuff:)

Then it was time to hit the pool. Poppy and Jackson enjoying the water.

The whole gang...notice how Jackson is the only one refusing to look at the camera. He really is getting a wild streak and right now that involves avoiding the camera like it's the plague.

Oh well! Guess candid shots like this will have to work for now.

The Hays men chillin' in the pool.

Me and my dad. You know, everyone has ALWAYS said that I look just like my mom and I definitely see it. But I really think that I favor my dad a whole lot in this picture.
Pretty solid gig you got there, Dadd-O.
What a fun day! Hope all of you had a good one, too.

No comments:

Blog Archive