Friday, December 5, 2008

Nicest Dog Ever

I'm sure you've all heard, but it has been a trying 10 years with our black lab. If you've ever read the book "Marley and Me," that's what I'm talking about! She goes crazy at even the thought of a thunderstorm, shoot, what am I saying...just a little rain freaks her out! If I'm not home when this happens, she will jump up on our bed and pee right in the middle of it. Yes, a 75 pound dog has peed on our bed numerous times, which is why I have often threatened to give her away. Even with all her flaws, though, Sadie really is the nicest, most tolerant dog on the planet. She lets Jackson pretty much do anything to her and very rarely gets upset. If she does get annoyed, she'll just walk away. I'm not sure what she thinks about his latest antics, though...

Last night Jackson decided that he would ride Sadie like a horse. To my surprise, she actually sat there and let him do it for a long time.


He was bouncing up and down on her and she was such a good sport. Thanks, Sadie! You're slowly redeeming yourself:)


1 comment:

Sarah Ruth said...

That is the most AWESOME dog ever. A little sprinkle and tinkle here and there won't hurt anything. What a cool dog!!!

Blog Archive