Thursday, October 23, 2008

Owens Spring Creek Farm

Yesterday Jackson and I went to Owens Spring Creek Farm with our neighborhood playgroup. It was such a neat place and only about 10 minutes from where we live, so we will definitely go back. There was a pumpkin patch, lots of animals, hay rides, etc. The perfect place for a little one.


Thinking about feeding this goat...not too sure about this whole thing!


The goat talked him into giving him some food

Jake, Jackson and Wesley. Just to show you how tall Jackson is, both of these boys are 9 months older than him!

"That goat's coming thru the fence, mom! Help!


Coaxing him into feeding them a little bit more


Holding on for dear life on the barrel train


I thought this ride was so cool...Jackson did not, so much. He did finally stop grimacing, though, which was a great sign that he maybe even enjoyed himself.

Oh boy, miniature ponies! I'm convinced Jackson would have hopped right on over this fence if I would have let him!


A hay ride to end our fun time at the farm:)


1 comment:

Katie said...

It looks like there is so much fun stuff to do in Dallas! Lucky...

Blog Archive