Friday, June 6, 2008

The Greatness of Sunday

This past Sunday was exactly what Jared and I have dreamed about since we got married. We always envisioned having a great backyard with a pool and being able to spend Sunday afternoons with our friends or family. Jared has been super busy at work for what seems like forever and usually has to work during the weekend. He decided to stay home on Sunday, though, and we were so glad that he did--what a perfect way to spend a beautiful day.

This was Jackson's first time in the water this summer. He was a little unsure at first, but got accustomed to it very quickly.


Soon he was "jumping" off the spa ledge and into his daddy's arms.


I think it's safe to say that he will be a little fish before we know it. We start swim lessons next week and I am really looking forward to that.


No comments:

Blog Archive